الجمعة، 29 مايو 2009

آية وأسماء

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Using "Capability Manager" I have allowed contributors to upload media to the media library of my wordpress website.. . At the moment, however, they can still see the uploads that have been submitted by other users.. . I need to be able to moderate the uploads, so if everyone can see them before I do, it defeats the object!. . Therefore, how do you set wordpress so that a contributor can only see the content that they contribute?. . Thanks!.

    ردحذف
  2. huge piece of writing. I just discovered internet site and needed to tell you that I've certainly enjoyed browsing your blogs. Just the same I shall be as soon as the feed so i hope you're posting again soon.

    ردحذف
  3. This is usually a meticulously managed blog. It can make me would like to enroll in the RSS feed :)

    ردحذف